While I'm pretty sure you're going to absolutely love your new ACJ creation, if for some reason you want to return or exchange it, here is what I need you to do:
- Please contact Amy Cousin Jewelry before returning any items. All returned items must be approved and be given a Return Merchandize Authorization Number. Returns will not be accepted without authorization.
- You can return the product within 10 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact Amy Cousin Jewelry before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Amy Cousin Jewelry and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You may return the product within 10 days of delivery. The product must be in new, unworn condition. If the product is ruined or used, the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and please provide us with a tracking number. Amy Cousin Jewelry suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Amy Cousin Jewelry will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Amy Cousin Jewelry is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Amy Cousin Jewelry reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org